One of my favorite ways to prepare pork tenderloin is to wrap the loins in bacon. I mean what is not to love about having juice, salty bacon drizzled over your pork loin?? This is recipe is simple and will take you no time to prepare. So the next time you’re cooking a loin, grab yourself some bacon to try this wonderful recipe out!
Nutrition Info: Calories: 267.0 Fat: 12.6g Carbohydrates: 0.3g Protein: 35.4g
- 1 pound pastured raised pork tenderloin
- 4 slices pastured raised bacon
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- Redmond’s unrefined seasoning salt to taste
- Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Rub yellow mustard all over the pork loin.
- Liberally season with seasoning salt and pepper and rub the seasoning into the meat.
- Wrap bacon around the tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin on a broiler pan.
- Bake until internal temperature is 155 F (about 25-30 minutes. This temperature can vary greatly depending on the thickness of the meat. Internal temperature of the meat is the best indicator of when the meat is done)
- Allow sitting for 10 minutes (internal temperature will continue to rise).
- Slice and serve.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces