Who doesn’t love blueberry pancakes? This is my mom’s recipe modified with oat flour. They truly are delicious.
- 1/2 cup organic gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3-1/2 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or homemade coconut milk
- 1 tbsp melted grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries
- Mix together oat flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In another bowl mix together egg, 1/3 cup milk, and butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and stir.
- Let stand for 5 minutes (will thicken). If too thick, add a little milk to thin it out a bit.
- Preheat skillet to 300F.
- Pour batter onto a hot greased skillet (I used coconut oil).
- Add blueberries.
- Allow to cook and flip when it is lightly brown (about 2 min).
- Cook the other side for about a minute.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Calories: 146.8
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- Protein: 5.1 g