White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
Sometimes you just want to comfort, whether it be your favorite cozy sweatshirt or a favorite cup of chili.
Well, mark this down as one of your favorites, because oh my gosh, can I just tell you how amazing this taste?!!
And It is hands down one of the simplest white bean chicken chili recipes you well ever make!
Have you seen this cream of chicken soup yet?
You know, so many recipes call for cream of chicken soup. I have always steered clear of them, especially the canned varieties, because they were downright unhealthy for you.
But recently I stumbled upon a brand of condensed soup that makes this product a much better option. Why?
- It isn’t in a can.
- It’s organic.
- It’s made with wholesome ingredients.
- It is gluten free.
What is this brand? Glad you asked. It’s Pacific Natural Foods Organic Cream of Chicken Condense Soup.
Now I am not saying go out and eat this every week, but it should be okay to add to a recipe from time to time.
Here is a list of the ingredients.
So pull that crockpot out…
So go ahead and pull that crockpot out, load it up with the ingredients in the morning and get ready to enjoy a delicious dinner after your long hard day!
This is a recipe the whole family will enjoy!
Crockpot White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: crockpot
- Cuisine: mexican
Pull out the crockpot and let it do all the work for this Crockpot White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- (2) 15 oz cans organic northern white beans
- (1) 15 oz can organic corn
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP ground cumin
- 1 1/2 TBSP chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander
- (1) 4 1/2 oz can green chilies chopped
- 1 carton of organic cream of chicken soup (I like this one)
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Heat a 4-quart slow cooker to low heat. Add chicken and top with white beans, corn and onion. Layer these, do not mix.
- In a medium bowl mix the chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, ground cumin, chili powder, coriander and the green chilies and mix well. Pour over the mixture in the crockpot and place the lid on the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove lid and stir well. Stir in 1/2 cup cilantro right before serving.
- For toppings, add cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips and a fresh squeeze of lime if desired.