I had quite a few cool weather crops to harvest this week. Here is a wonderful salad utilizing most of your early spring harvest.
This spring organic harvest salad with fresh berry dressing is a wonderful salad utilizing most of your early spring harvest.
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 oz raw pecans
- 2 oz feta
- 8 tbsp fresh berry dressing – see recipe
- Mix all salad ingredients together.
- Top each salad with 2 tbsp of Fresh Berry Dressing, see the recipe here
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 200.3
- Fat: 17.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Protein: 4.9 g