I just harvested my kohlrabi out of my garden. Try this recipe, it is a perfect slaw and a nice change from the traditional slaw.
- 2 cups tart green apples (cored and julienned)
- 2 cups kohlrabi (peeled and julienned)
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup Halle’s Fruit Dip
- Julienne your apples and coat apples with about 1-2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Julienne peeled kohlrabi and mix in with the apples.
- Add your salt, pepper and fruit dip spread.
- Mix well.
All ingredients in this recipe are organic.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 113.4
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
Click here For Halle’s Fruit Dip Recipe!