Nutrition Info: Calories: 113.2 Fat: 11.1g Carbohydrates: 5.0g Protein: 0.4g
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2-1 tsp of peppermint extract (depending on taste)
- 1/3-1/2 cup melted and cooled dark chocolate
- Mix together all the ingredients except the dark chocolate.
- Patty mixture out into 12 patties and place on a pan.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime melt chocolate in a double boiler just until melted.
- Once melted allow chocolate to return to room temperature.
- Pull the patties out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate coating evenly.
- Return back to freezer for several minutes allowing the chocolate to set.
- Store in refrigerator.
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.