I am always looking for ways to get coconut oil into my diet! Coconut oil is so beneficial for your health. Check out our post on coconut oil and its benefits and how it can help you lose or maintain a healthy weight. These little peppermint patties are so delicious and so easy to make. So why not give them a try, I think you really will be surprised how wonderful they are!
Healthy Organic Peppermint Patties Recipe
Nutrition Info: Calories: 113.2 Fat: 11.1g Carbohydrates: 5.0g Protein: 0.4g
Serves: 12 Peppermint Patties
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp raw honey
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- ½-1 tsp of peppermint extract (depending on taste)
- ⅓-1/2 cup melted and cooled dark chocolate
- Mix together all the ingredients except the dark chocolate.
- Patty mixture out into 12 patties and place on a pan.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime melt chocolate in a double boiler just until melted.
- Once melted allow chocolate to return to room temperature.
- Pull the patties out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate coating evenly.
- Return back to freezer for several minutes allowing the chocolate to set.
- Store in refrigerator.
Serving size: 1 Peppermint Patty
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!