I’m In Love With This Recipe!
Oh my goodness, who knew that pumpkin bread could taste so incredibly amazing! As many of you know, I try my hardest to stay away from wheat, grains and gluten.
Do I live and die by these guidelines? Of course not! I believe in a balance.
Baking bread can be such a challenge when you are not using all purpose flours (wheat) or if you are using gluten free or grain free ingredients.
Have You Seen My Cookbook Yet?
So over the past few years, I have dove into the art (yes it is a total art) of gluten free and grain free baking!
And you know what guys, I share all of my tips and tricks in my Gluten Free and Grain Free Breads,Batters and Doughs Cookbook! Learn:
- How to use gluten free & grain free alternative flours
- All the tips and tricks to becoming an amazing gluten free & grain free baker
- How to create delicious recipes like breads, pastas and tortillas that the whole family will love!
- With 6 simple cooking classes!
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make this delicious recipe and see how easy it is to bake without gluten and grains! Oh and if you would like a sample of my cookbook, click here to get one!
Nutritional Information: Calories: 231.1, Fat: 18.2g, Carbs: 13.6g, Protein: 6.9g
- 1 1/2 cup mashed cooked pumpkin (canned can be used if you don’t have fresh pumpkin) Click HERE to watch a video showing you how to cook a pumpkin
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With a blender or food processor mix pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, raw honey and coconut oil together.
- Add in the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 5×9 loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.