Nutritional Information: Calories: 322.0 Fat: 13.9g Carbohydrates: 23.5g Protein: 27.9g
- 1 pound boneless/skinless chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- For topping
- 1/4 cup pecan meal
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle of pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a medium size casserole dish grease well with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with some pecan meal to create a crust.
- Steam cubed butternut squash in about an inch of water for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- With a masher, mash the squash with 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top mashed butternut squash with cubed chicken.
- Add pecan meal and salt and pepper to taste once again.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and 1 tbsp of butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes, serve hot.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.