I am always looking for quick and delicious breakfast ideas. Bacon and eggs go hand and hand so I decided to put them together to create a quick grab and go breakfast that you can eat throughout the week. Theses little egg cups are full of protein and go nicely with some fresh fruit. I make up a dozen and eat two with some fresh berries (I like the egg cups cold, but you could easily heat them up in the toaster oven). So the next time you have a busy week and you are looking for some great time-saving recipes, try this recipe. They are super simple to make and taste amazing!
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Place a 1/2 a piece of bacon around the perimeter of the each muffin tin holder.
- Crack an egg into the middle and sprinkle some cheese in the center.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes depending on how you like your eggs.
- Serving Size: 1 egg cup