There is one thing that my family and I love to indulge in on the weekends… pancakes! So I set out to create a healthy pancake that even the kids would love. These pancakes are absolutely wonderful. They are gluten free and grain free. The bananas add a nice sweetness and also helps make a super moist and fluffy pancake. We serve ours up with a little grass fed butter on top of the pancakes, some pure maple syrup and a few slices of bacon. So why not indulge with these healthy banana nut pancakes, they really are wonderful!
These banana nut pancakes are gluten free and grain free and taste wonderful.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp melted grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup raw milk, organic whole milk or coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 of a medium banana (smashed)
- 1 oz of raw pecans or raw walnuts chopped into pieces
- Preheat skillet to 275 F.
- Mix together eggs, milk, butter vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking soda. If the batter is too thick, you can thin it out with a little more milk.
- Stir until there are no lumps left.
- In a small bowl mash banana really good. Add to pancake batter and mix well.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into hot skillet and add pecans to each pancake.
- Flip when the pancake is slightly brown.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 234.9 Fat: 17.5g Carbohydrates: 11.2g Protein: 9.0g
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes