There is one thing that my family and I love to indulge in on the weekends….pancakes! So I set out to create a healthy pancake that even the kids would love. These pancakes are absolutely wonderful. They are gluten free and grain free. The bananas add a nice sweetness and also helps make a super moist and fluffy pancake. We serve ours up with a little grass fed butter on top of the pancakes, some pure maple syrup and a few slices of bacon. So why not indulge with these healthy banana nut pancakes, they really are wonderful!
- Preheat skillet to 275 F.
- Mix together eggs, milk, butter vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking soda. If batter is to thick you can thin it out with a little more milk.
- Stir until there are no lumps left.
- In a small bowl mash banana really good. Add to pancake batter and mix well.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into hot skillet and add pecans to each pancake.
- Flip when pancake is slightly browned.