- Calories: 72.5
- Fat: 7.0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Protein: 0.5g
- 1 cup fire roasted red peppers
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of red chili pepper flakes
- Place peppers and olive oil in food processor.
- Blend into a sauce consistency but still chunky.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and a dash of red pepper flakes.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, or on a sandwich.
Serving Size: Makes 1 cup, Serving Size is 1/4 cup
Number of Servings: 4
Mix this in with some of your mayo : )
Halle Cottis says
Great idea Rhonda…didn’t even think of that!