These organic coconut flour donut holes make a great breakfast!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 2 tbsp steviva blend (or sweetener of choice: 1/4 cup honey, or 1/4 cup organic cane sugar)
Chocolate dipping sauce:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp pure vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease mini muffin pan, donut hole pan, or donut pan (which ever you have).
- Blend all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk together wet ingredients.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients together and whisk until there are no more lumps.
- Fill donut hole, donut pan or mini muffin pan about 2/3 way full with batter.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In the meantime make your chocolate dipping sauce. Allow chocolate to cool completely.
- Place donuts in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Take out of the freezer and dip the top half of the donut hole into the chocolate dipping sauce.
- Put back into the freezer and repeat the last step until you get the desired thickness of chocolate.
- Serving Size: Serving size is 2 donut holes
- Calories: 247.8
- Fat: 21.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5 g (using steviva blend) 17.5 g (using organic cane sugar), (23 g using raw honey)
- Protein: 6.1 g