Don’t have all the ingredients? No problem! Click on links below to see about purchasing these products!Print
This organic coconut flour pizza crust recipe is easy and delicious!
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 oz shredded grass fed raw cheddar
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and garlic powder to taste
- Mix together eggs and Greek yogurt until blended well.
- Add Italian seasoning and coconut flour and mix until there are no more lumps.
- Stir in cheese, and spread onto greased parchment paper, spreading it as thin as possible.
- Lightly sprinkle some garlic powder and salt on top.
- Bake in a preheated 400 F degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take out and put the topping of choice on.
- Bake an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 3 pieces
- Calories: 176.5
- Fat: 11.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7 g
- Protein: 12.4 g