- Calories: 102.3
- Fat: 9.6g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.0g
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp organic coconut flour
- 1/4 cup steviva blend or sweetener of choice (if using organic cane sugar, double the amount)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup melted organic coconut oil
- 4 large organic eggs
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded organic zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut flour, salt, steviva blend, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl and stir well.
- In a smaller bowl melt coconut oil and allow to cool.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the coconut oil and mix well with a whisk.
- Combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix together until there are no more lumps.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Allow mixture to sit for 2 minutes, it should thicken.
- Scoop rounded spoonfuls onto the baking sheets.
Bake for 14 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 18 cookies, Serving size is 1 cookie
Number of Servings: 18
Aimee DiRienzo says
Looks incredibly yummy.
Catherine Garbus says
made these they turned out ok i used 3 instead of 4 eggs because of the egg issue 🙂 they looked like regular cookies yay!! i am getting there
Whole Lifestyle Nutrition says
whoo hoo…you’re getting it Catherine 🙂