Oh My Goodness–Check This Out!
You guys, my friend Kelly over at The Nourishing Home just released The.Most.Incredible grain-free cookbook that I have ever seen.
Kelly was kind enough to send me a copy of her new cookbook and I was absolutely giddy flipping through the book!
I can not wait to make each and every recipe. You all are going to ❤ this cookbook, I promise!
Overview of Everyday Grain-Free Baking
With more than 100 irresistible recipes, Everyday Grain-Free Baking teaches you how easy it is to create grain-free, dairy-free versions of all your favorite baked goods.
From breads, biscuits and muffins to savory snacks and decadent treats, you’ll find step-by-step instructions, beautiful color photographs and helpful tips & tidbits to make all of your GF baking adventures a delicious success!
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll find in Everyday Grain-Free Baking:
- More than 100 delicious, easy-to-make recipes that are gluten-free, grain-free starch-free, refined-sugar-free and dairy-free, or contain dairy-free options.
- My Journey to Healing is Kelly’s personal story shared to inspire those suffering from chronic illnesses that there is hope!
- Why Bake Grain-Free? outlines the many benefits of grain-free baking.
- Strategies for Maximizing Success features Kelly’s personal tips for ensuring that all of your grain-free baking adventures receive rave reviews!
- My Grain-Free Kitchen includes an overview of the key ingredients that make grain-free baking a success, as well as recommendations for helpful baking essentials.
- Tips & Tidbits and Recipe Variations are included throughout the book to make each recipe a snap – and provide you with even more options for making amazing grain-free baked goods that taste just like traditional favorites!
I mean you guys….check out these totally incredible recipes in this book! Yay, I am making those adorable cupcakes next that is for sure! 🙂
A Little About This Awesome Cookbook!
As shown above, Everyday Grain-Free Baking features a delicious assortment of recipes the whole family will love! In fact, there’s an entire chapter devoted to each of these traditional baked good favorites:
• Breads & Rolls
• Biscuits, Scones & Crackers
• Pancakes & Waffles
• Pies, Tarts & Crisps
• Cakes & Cupcakes
• Classic Cookies
• Brownies & Bars
• Sweet Additions
Kelly’s Mission In Creating Everyday Grain-Free Baking
Kelly’s mission in creating Everyday Grain-Free Baking is to transform the everyday comfort foods we each hold dear into delightfully flavorful and satisfying grain-free versions that are so remarkably similar to traditional gluten-based foods that everyone will enjoy these recipes, whether or not they’re living a GF lifestyle.
In fact, Kelly’s recipes really do taste like the real deal, because she knows so many of us struggle with the same challenge – trying to make tasty healthy foods that the whole family can enjoy without having to become a short-order cook!
As we all know, this can be especially challenging when some members of your family are living grain-free, while other members of your family are not. Finding recipes that will work for everyone that actually taste AMAZING is what Everyday Grain-Free Baking is all about!
Grab Your Copy Today!
So grab your copy today and rediscover the joy of baking everyday favorites your whole family will love!
After you grab your copy, come on back and make these totally INCREDIBLE blueberry lemon scones! Yum!!
Blueberry Lemon Grain Free Scones Recipe from Everyday Grain-free Baking.
- 2 ¾ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (or palm shortening)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon butter (or coconut oil)
- Optional: Coconut crystals or maple sugar for sprinkling on top
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Pulse in the cold butter (or palm shortening) until it’s well incorporated. If you don’t have a food processor, use a pastry cutter to cut the butter (or shortening) into the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, lemon juice, zest, and honey until well combined.
- Using a spoon, stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture until thoroughly combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place dough in fridge to cool about 10–15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F while dough is chilling. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Sprinkle your work surface with a handful of blanched almond flour. Melt a teaspoon of butter (or coconut oil) for brushing the tops of the scones.
- Once dough is chilled, gather it together in a ball and place floured surface. Shape the dough into a 6×6-inch square, then cut it in half twice to form 4 small squares. Next, cut each of the 4 small squares in half diagonally to form 8 small triangles.
- Brush the tops of the scones with melted butter (or coconut oil). Sprinkle tops with a little bit of coconut crystals or maple sugar, if desired.
- Using a spatula, gently place each scone onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake about 15–18 minutes, until scones are light golden brown along the edges. Serve warm with your favorite herbal or green tea.
Reprinted with permission from Everyday Grain-Free Baking
- Serving Size: 1 scone