Last week I made this delicious dish for lunch. For lunch? Who has the time to cook this for lunch right? Would you believe me if I told you that this dish only took me 10 minutes to whip up? For real it did. I think often times people over think cooking whole foods. This fish is so delicious that a simple sauce is all you need! When using fresh whole foods, you don’t need all the extra ingredients to help it taste good. Keep it simple and let the dish shine on its own.
Give this simple recipe a try. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how easy and wonderful this dish is!
This delicious yet simple Mahi Mahi is so good it will be going into your favorite recipes!
- In a small bowl add all of the ingredients except the fish. Mix well.
- Transfer into a Ziplock bag. Add fish and coat well. Allow marinating for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Take fish out of marinade and season the fish with a little more salt and pepper.
- Place fish on grill and allow to cook for about 4 minutes.
- Turn fish over and allow the other side to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Do not overcook the fish. Fish cooks quickly! When the fish flakes easily with a fork, it is done.
- Serve with some fresh cilantro on top of the fish and a lime wedge.
- Serving Size: 1 filet