This organic banana nut bread recipe is perfect for breakfast or for snacking.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, honey, vanilla extract and the cooled coconut oil and mix well.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient (except banana) and stir until there are no more lumps.
- Fold in bananas until well blended.
- Pour batter into 2 greased mini bread pans or 1 5″x9″ loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 165.8 Fat: 12.8g Carbohydrates: 9.4g Protein: 4.4g
- Serving Size: 1 piece