- Calories: 225.3
- Fat: 14.0g
- Carbohydrates: 14.4g
- Protein: 7.3g
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned organic pumpkin
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup finely shredded coconut (optional)
- chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Blend together wet ingredients: eggs, pumpkin, cooled coconut oil, honey and mix well.
- In another bowl combine dry ingredients: salt, baking soda, coconut flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and shredded coconut.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until their are no more lumps.
- Pour into a greased bread pan and bake on 350 F for 40-45 minutes.
Serving Size: Makes 12 pieces, Serving size is 2 pieces
Number of Servings: 6
All of the ingredients in this recipe are organic.
Special Note: If this is your first time using coconut flour, please note that your bread won’t rise as much as traditional recipes and the coconut flour will create a more dense bread. Your bread will only rise 1-1 1/2 inches. It is a very filling bread and a very delicious bread!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated.