Nutritional Information: Calories: 176.5 Fat: 11.0 g Carbohydrates: 4.7 g Protein: 12.4 g
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 oz shredded grass fed raw cheddar
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and garlic powder to taste
- Mix together eggs and greek yogurt until blended well.
- Add Italian seasoning and coconut flour and mix until their are no more lumps.
- Stir in cheese, and spread onto greased parchment paper, spreading it as thin as possible.
- Lightly sprinkle some garlic powder and salt on top.
- Bake in a preheated 400 F degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take out and put topping of choice on.
- Bake an additional 8-10 minutes.