Nutritional Information: Calories: 176.5 Fat: 11.0 g Carbohydrates: 4.7 g Protein: 12.4 g
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 oz shredded grass fed raw cheddar
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and garlic powder to taste
- Mix together eggs and greek yogurt until blended well.
- Add Italian seasoning and coconut flour and mix until their are no more lumps.
- Stir in cheese, and spread onto greased parchment paper, spreading it as thin as possible.
- Lightly sprinkle some garlic powder and salt on top.
- Bake in a preheated 400 F degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take out and put topping of choice on.
- Bake an additional 8-10 minutes.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.