Nutrition Info: Calories: 165.8 Fat: 12.8g Carbohydrates: 9.4g Protein: 4.4g
- 6 organic eggs
- 2 ripe organic bananas mashed
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (cooled)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup chopped raw pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, honey, vanilla extract and the cooled coconut oil and mix well.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient (except banana) and stir until there are no more lumps.
- Fold in bananas until well blended.
- Pour batter into 2 greased mini bread pans or 1 5"x9" loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
This post was shared on Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Monday Mania, Meatless Mondays, Homestead Barn Hop,Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Fat Tuesday,Real Food Wednesday, The Tasty Alternative, Gluten free Wednesday, frugally Sustainable, Healthy 2day, Creative Juices Thursday,Fresh Bites Friday, Freaky Fridays, Fight Back Friday, Fill Those Jars Friday, Gluten Free Fridays, Foodie Friday
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.