Organic Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 52 minutes
Yield: 12 pieces
Serving Size: 1 piece
Nutrition Info: Calories: 165.8 Fat: 12.8g Carbohydrates: 9.4g Protein: 4.4g
- 6 organic eggs
- 2 ripe organic bananas mashed
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (cooled)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup chopped raw pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, honey, vanilla extract and the cooled coconut oil and mix well.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient (except banana) and stir until there are no more lumps.
- Fold in bananas until well blended.
- Pour batter into 2 greased mini bread pans or 1 5"x9" loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned.
This post was shared on Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Monday Mania, Meatless Mondays, Homestead Barn Hop,Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Fat Tuesday,Real Food Wednesday, The Tasty Alternative, Gluten free Wednesday, frugally Sustainable, Healthy 2day, Creative Juices Thursday,Fresh Bites Friday, Freaky Fridays, Fight Back Friday, Fill Those Jars Friday, Gluten Free Fridays, Foodie Friday
A Juicy Honey Glazed Chicken, Holistic Recipe
I absolutely love chicken! I get my chickens from a local amish farmer and they are wonderful, however sometimes…
How To Make A Perfect Grass Fed Burger!
I LOVE grass fed burgers! I always have a freezer full of grass fed beef. Right now I have about…
Family Friendly Fridays: Creamy Chicken Sandwich Recipe
I would like to introduce you all to a new segment I will be posting every Friday. It…