I made these little bites the other night for my kids to enjoy with some friends. They all loved them and even asked for more! This recipe is so simple and really will take you about 5 minutes to put together. Simply cut your chicken into 1-inch chunks. Season with salt and pepper. Cut each piece of raw bacon in half. Now wrap the bacon around the chicken and place them in a casserole dish, seams side down.
Place into a preheated 425ºF oven for about 20 minutes or until chicken is done. If you would like your bacon crispy, place under the broiler for a minute or two until desired crispiness. Insert a toothpick and serve.
- 1-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound of bacon (you may need less)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut bacon pieces in half.
- Wrap bacon around chicken and place chicken pieces, seam side down, into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken in done.
- If you desire crispier bacon, place under a broiler for a minute or two until desired crispiness.
- Insert a toothpick and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 serving