This organic parmesan bacon potato bites recipe is a little piece of heaven let me tell you! I mean what’s not to love…bacon, cheese and potatoes, Oh my! I am using a yukon gold potato in this recipe and they have a natural butter flavor that stands out above any other potato variety. Yukon gold potatoes have a beautiful yellow or gold color and they hold together very nicely. These can easily be served as a side dish or even an appetizer. If you choose to serve them as an appetizer just put toothpicks in them after they are done and serve along side some fresh organic raw sour cream! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut, clean and peel potatoes and place in a gallon size plastic bag.
- Add the melted grass fed butter, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and zip the bag up and shake well until all of the potatoes are equally covered.
- Take potatoes out of bag and place on a shallow pan.
- Spread the bacon pieces throughout the potatoes.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sever hot.