Looking for a quick and easy appetizer or supper to make? This recipe is so simple and will take you no time to put together. Follow these steps and you will have your dinner/appetizer in about 15 minutes.
Simply peel and devein shrimp by running a knife down the backside of the shrimp and remove the vein. Then season the shrimp with a little Redmond’s Real Seasoning Salt and wrap the shrimp with bacon. Place shrimp on a broiler pan and broil for 8-10 minutes, turning half way through. That’s it!
These wild caught bacon wrapped shrimp make a wonderful appetizer or main dish!
- 1 pound wild caught shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 oz nitrite/nitrate free bacon (about 12 pieces)
- Redmonds Real Seasoning Salt to taste
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Season lightly with Redmond’s Real Seasoning Salt.
- Wrap bacon around shrimp and place onto a broiler pan.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes, turning half way through.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 229.6 Fat: 11.3g Carbohydrates: 1.1g Protein: 28.8g
- Serving Size: Makes 4 servings, Serving size is 1/4 pound or 4-6
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!
Don’t have all the ingredients? No problem! Click on links below to see about purchasing these products!