There is something about these orange and cranberry in these scones that taste so amazing together!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor mix together almond flour baking powder, salt, and coconut sugar.
- Pulse several times to mix well.
- Add in butter and coconut oil.
- Pulse until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Add in eggs and pulse until dough forms.
- Take dough out of food processor and place in another bowl.
- Knead in orange zest, juice from the clementine and dried cranberries.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 12 servings.
- Form into triangles, or desired shape.
- Leave the dough about 1? to 1 1/2? high when forming.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 18-20 minutes.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 208.5 Fat: 17.0g Carbohydrates: 11.4g Protein: 6.2g
- Serving Size: 1 scone
Grab The Whole Lifestyle Nutrition Cookbook, Real Food Made Simple for more great recipes!
Don’t have all the ingredients? No problem, click on the links below to see about purchasing the ingredients!