When The Holidays Arrive!
I just LOVE fudge! What I don’t love is all of the refined sugars that most fudge recipes have. So I set out to make a delicious, healthier fudge and oh my…this fudge taste amazing!
This recipe will take you absolutely no time to make, and it is so much better than traditional fudge recipes!
I also did a cute and very short video for this recipe. Enjoy this wonderful fudge recipe!Print
Here is a healthier fudge recipe that doesn’t have all the refined sugars that most recipes have!
- Place the coconut into a food processor.
- Blend on high for about 10 minutes, stopping to scrape the sides every few minutes.
- When the mixture becomes runny you will then have coconut butter (see video above this recipe).
- Now add in all the remaining other ingredients and pulse several times until well blended.
- Press fudge into a small dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes, remove and cut into 15 small pieces.
See Nutritional Information Below.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
I recently asked you all if you wanted nutritional information and many said yes. So here is the nutritional information for this recipe!
Nutritional Information: (15 Servings, Serving Size is 1 Piece)
- Calories: 106
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Proteins: 1g
Follow Us On Youtube
Did you enjoy this video? Feel free to subscribe to our channel for more great videos!