I am very passionate about cooking with wholesome ingredients. As many of you know, I love to keep my ingredients list simple. To many complex flavors can take away from the flavor of your dish and can leave you with a very undesirable dish. By keeping it simple and allowing a few flavors to mingle together, your dish will shine and taste amazing. This chicken is a perfect example! The sweetness of the honey and the tartness of the lime mixed together with the saltiness of the chicken makes the most outstanding chicken dish. Give this dish a try! It is simple and full of flavors that compliment the chicken well. Enjoy!
- 1 pound organic boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp raw honey, slightly heated
- 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt honey slightly and add 1/2 tsp of fresh lime juice. Set aside.
- Season the chicken liberally with salt on both sides.
- Place the chicken on the gill and cook chicken turning several times until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- During the last 5 minutes of the cooking time (when the temperature reaches 155 F), start basting the chicken with the honey and lime glaze. Coat both sides of the chicken well with mixture.
- When done, allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast