- Calories: 419.2
- Fat: 21.6g
- Carbohydrates: 6.7g
- Protein: 46.9g
- 1 1/2 pounds pork chops (3-4 large ones)
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- salt to taste
- Generously salt both sides of your pork.
- In a large fry pan, melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add pork chops and cook each side for 5 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Once both sides are browned and the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F, pour 1 tbsp of maple syrup on the four pork chops. Turn them over and pour the other 1 tbsp of maple syrup on.
- Allow the pork to saute in the pan until the pork chops have a nice glaze, about 1 min per side.
Serving Size: Makes 4 pork chops, Serving is 1 pork chop
Number of Servings: 4