The other night I fired up the grill and made this delicious summertime dish! You could also easily broil this fish making it an excellent all year round dish too! When I looked at my recipe collection (we are almost at 200 recipes!), I realized that I didn’t have a lot of fish entrees, so I am really trying hard to create some more delicious fish recipes for you all. This recipe is super easy and absolutely delicious! Enjoy!
This is a quick and easy wild grilled cod recipe is absolutely wonderful!
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Butter both sides of the fish with melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Place onto a grill pan (or you can place it directly onto the grill).
- Grill for 4-6 minutes on one side and then turn over and grill for 3-4 additional minutes.
- The fish is done when you can take a fork to it and it flakes easily.
- For the salsa, combine the strawberries, avocado, jalapeños, lime juice, salt, cilantro and olive oil. Mix well and serve on top of fish.
- Serving Size: 1 piece