Infusing Flavors Into Spaghetti Squash
So I am absolutely in love with this new method of cooking spaghetti squash! You guys, if you have tried to cook spaghetti squash before and if you were left with a bland and less desirable taste, you will want to try this recipe!
I mean really, this squash has so much flavor! Not only is this infused with garlic, but it also has the incredible flavor of the grill!
I promise this will be the only way you will want to cook spaghetti squash from now on!
How To Grill Spaghetti Squash Video
So I thought I would show you how to grill a spaghetti squash in this quick recipe video.
How incredible does this look?
I mean really you guys, how amazing does this look? Just pull the flesh away from the skin (with a fork) and it will automatically shred like spaghetti.
Top with your favorite sauce, or just eat it as is! I hope you enjoy this recipe and please let me know if you should have any questions in the comment section below.
Happy grilling everyone!
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil.
- Liberally salt and pepper squash.
- Add 2-3 garlic cloves to each half.
- Marinate the squash at room temperature for 1/2-1 hour long.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place the squash cut side up on the grill, leaving the garlic and olive oil in the squash.
- Cook for 20 minutes, and carefully flip over. The grill will most likely flame up from the olive oil so be careful!
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until the flesh easily pulls away from the skin with a fork.