Organic Coconut Flour Donut Holes Recipe
Author: Halle Cottis
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 2 tbsp steviva blend (or sweetener of choice: ¼ cup honey, or ¼ cup organic cane sugar)
- Chocolate dipping sauce:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1½ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp pure vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp organic cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease mini muffin pan, donut hole pan, or donut pan (which ever you have).
- Blend all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk together wet ingredients.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients together and whisk until their are no more lumps.
- Fill donut hole, donut pan or mini muffin pan about ⅔ way full with batter.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In the meantime make your chocolate dipping sauce. Allow chocolate to cool completely.
- Place donuts in freezer for about 5 minutes. Take out of freezer and dip the top half of the donut hole into chocolate dipping sauce.
- Put back into freezer and repeat last step until you get the desired thickness of chocolate.
Serving size: Makes 8 donut holes, Serving size is 2 donut holes Calories: 247.8 Fat: 21.1 g Carbohydrates: 5.5 g (using steviva blend) 17.5 g (using organic cane sugar), (23 g using raw honey) Protein: 6.1 g