I love mayonnaise! When I set out to find a mayonnaise without soy products or canola oil, I quickly became very discouraged. Everything had canola oil or some other unhealthy ingredient in it. So I set out to make my own. After several attempts, I came up with this delicious, creamy mayonnaise that is super easy to make. I use this in many of my dishes! Try it in some egg salad, chicken salad, deviled eggs, or simply on your sandwich. It is that good!Print
Here is my favorite organic mayonnaise recipe. It is so easy to make and taste amazing!
- Melt coconut oil and allow to cool.
- Once cooled combine it with the olive oil.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except the oil mixture.
- Use your mixer with a whisk attachment and SLOWLY pour in the oil while mixer is going.
- Start with 1 drop at a time and then increase to a slow steady stream.
- This should take you at least 5 minutes to accomplish.
- Once all the oil is infused, you will have your mayonnaise.
- Click here to watch my video on How To Make Mayonnaise.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 149.2
- Fat: 17.2g
- Carbohydrates: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.2g