Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1 tbsp Calories: 149.2 Fat: 17.2g Carbohydrates: 0.2g Protein: 0.2g
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried mustard
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Melt coconut oil and allow to cool.
- Once cooled combine it with the olive oil.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except the oil mixture.
- Use your mixer with a whisk attachment and SLOWLY pour in the oil while mixer is going.
- Start with 1 drop at a time and then increase to a slow steady stream.
- This should take you at least 5 minutes to accomplish.
- Once all the oil is infused, you will have your mayonnaise.
- Click here to watch MAYONNAISE VIDEO
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.