I love mayonnaise! When I set out to find a mayonnaise without soy products or canola oil, I quickly became very discouraged. Everything had canola oil in it, or some other unhealthy ingredient in it. So I set out to make my own. After several attempts, I came up with this delicious, creamy mayonnaise that is super easy to make. I use this in many of my dishes! Try it in some egg salad, chicken salad, deviled eggs, or simply on your sandwich. It is that good!
- Melt coconut oil and allow to cool.
- Once cooled combine it with the olive oil.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except the oil mixture.
- Use your mixer with a whisk attachment and SLOWLY pour in the oil while mixer is going.
- Start with 1 drop at a time and then increase to a slow steady stream.
- This should take you at least 5 minutes to accomplish.
- Once all the oil is infused, you will have your mayonnaise.
- Click here to watch my video on How To Make Mayonnaise.