Welcome to another edition of Family Friendly Fridays! The other day my girls asked, “Mom, when are we going to do another Family Friendly Friday post?” We had a little break from Family Friendly Fridays over the summer but we are back in full swing now! For those of you who are new to Family Friendly Fridays, this is a place where my girls and I share family friendly, kid approved healthy recipes!
We have had some wonderful editions of Family Friendly Fridays! Here are a few of our favorite ones!
So here is our recipe for this week! Gluten free & grain free chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love! Happy Friday everyone!
Nutrition Info Calories: 143.6 Fat: 11.3g Carbohydrates: 9.4g Protein: 3.4g
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life Semi Sweet chocolate mini chips which are dairy, nut and soy free)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- With a Kitchen Aid or electric mixer blend together butter, coconut oil, organic cane sugar, raw honey, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Blend until well combined (about 2 minutes). In a separate bowl combine almond flour, baking soda and unrefined sea salt. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place a rounded spoonful (about 1 inch) onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
This post was shared on Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Monday Mania, Meatless Mondays, Homestead Barn Hop, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, Real Food Wednesday, The Tasty Alternative, Gluten free Wednesday, frugally Sustainable, Healthy 2day, creative juices Thursday, Fresh Bites Friday, Freaky Fridays, Fight Back Friday, Fill Those Jars Friday, Gluten Free Fridays, Foodie Friday
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.