My Obsession With Pancakes
I have this strange obsession with pancakes! I LOVE them!! Lets see how many pancake recipes I have posted.
Delicious Pancake Recipes
- Banana Nut Pancakes (gluten & grain free)
- Organic Blueberry Pancakes (made with oat flour)
- Organic Sourdough Pancakes (soaked & fermented)
- Organic Crepes Recipe (french pancakes)
- Organic Belgian Waffle (although not a pancake, very similar…gluten & grain free)
That is a lot of pancakes right? Well hold on, I am about to add one more to the mix!
Flourless Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancakes
When I stumbled upon this recipe from Deliciously Organic…I had the same reaction that Carrie did…how could this recipe possibly work with no flour or binding agents in the recipe? These can’t work, can they?
So I got out the 5 ingredients and mixed them together (in less than 1 minutes) and the batter was ready for the skillet! I put them on the skillet and to my delight they set right away and even puffed up a bit. Oh my gosh, these are going to work out!!
The true test was going to be how they tasted! Let me tell you, these pancakes are little gems! Not only do they taste AMAZING, they are full of protein and are gluten free and grain free!
I have a new favorite pancake recipe for breakfast. If that wasn’t already enough…my kids LOVED them! Whoopee, a new pancake recipe!! I am a happy camper this morning for sure!
- 1 cup peanut butter, almond butter or other nut butter of choice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup full fat greek yogurt
- 2-4 tbsp organic strawberry jam, see recipe
- maple syrup and additional strawberry jam for toppings
- Mix together peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, greek yogurt and strawberry jam all together in a small bowl.
- Use a whisk to blend together.
- Preheat a skillet to 350º F.
- When the skillet is hot, add some coconut oil to lightly cover the bottom of skillet.
- Pour batter into skillet and cook on both side until lightly golden brown.
- Top pancakes with a little more strawberry jam and maple syrup if desired.
Do you have a favorite pancake recipe?
Feel free to share the recipe in comment section below!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated. AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here.